/mastectomy453840.html,$4,Connection,Industrial Scientific , Industrial Electrical , Wiring Connecting,icanwp.com,Block,Pieces,Terminal,3,3A,Bonarty Bonarty 3 Pieces 3A Max 50% OFF Connection Terminal Block Bonarty 3 Pieces 3A Max 50% OFF Connection Terminal Block /mastectomy453840.html,$4,Connection,Industrial Scientific , Industrial Electrical , Wiring Connecting,icanwp.com,Block,Pieces,Terminal,3,3A,Bonarty $4 Bonarty 3 Pieces 3A Terminal Block Connection Industrial Scientific Industrial Electrical Wiring Connecting $4 Bonarty 3 Pieces 3A Terminal Block Connection Industrial Scientific Industrial Electrical Wiring Connecting
- Used in power supply, communication, cable, fiber optics, sensors, etc.
- Each pair of terminals is insulated from the next, prevent circuit in disorder.
- The potential distribution can be accomplished through access to the central terminal fittings or insert plug body side connector terminals.
- Easy to slide wire, easy to use. Gasket compaction is not dissolved, solid and reliable.
- The piece are connected with a complete with excellent electrical conductivity metal and the piece.
Size: Approx. 8.8x1.0x1.4cm/3.46x0.39x0.55inch
3 Pieces 3A Screw Terminal Strip
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.
Due to manual measurement, there may be 1-2mm error in size.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC